Lynn Futch Professionalism Award
Applicants in Practice in Broward County More Than 20 Years
Submissions must be received no later than Friday, May 17, 2013
Criteria for Nomination:
- 1. Current active and contributing member of the BCBA.
- 2. Exhibition of the highest degree of professionalism in accordance with BCBA Standards of Professional Conduct and the Florida Rules of Professional Conduct.
- 3. Demonstrates respect for the law and preservation of decorum and integrity of the legal system.
- 4. Conduct which has enhanced the image of the legal profession either through practice or programs and activities that educate the public about the law or the American legal system.
- 5. Professionalism Committee members may not be nominated.
Additional general characteristics:
• A role model for the legal community • Integrity • Timeliness and promptness • Mentoring of others • Zealous advocacy while maintaining civility • Decorum and demeanor • Credibility • Courtesy to counsel, the court, and the parties • Preparedness.