1. Current contributing member of the BCBA, in good standing, who either: (1) has not attained the age of thirty-six (36) prior to July 1, 2018; or (2) has not begun their sixth year following the first date of admission to the highest court of any state.
2. Exhibition of the highest degree of professionalism in accordance with BCBA Standards of Professional Conduct and the Florida Rules of Professional Conduct.
3. Demonstrated respect for the law and preservation of decorum and integrity of the legal system.
4. Conduct which has enhanced the image of the legal profession, either through practice or programs and activities that educate the public about the law or the American legal system.
5. Current members of the Young Lawyers Section Board of Directors are not eligible for this year’s award.
Additional general characteristics may include: