Event Assistant: Reports to the Event Manager
Responsible for assisting the Event Manager in events and continuing legal education seminars,
as well as marketing.
- Responsibilities & Duties:
Assists with communications to events participants, supporters and suppliers.
- Assists in the promotion of events, making use of internet, social media, and printed materials, as well as other methods
- Sets up and breaks down equipment and material at event location.
- Assists in all pre- event preparation, and on event day provides support as required by the Event Manager
- Secures biographies of all CLE speakers, panelists, as well as photo headshot when needed.
- Submits and maintains CLE applications to the Florida Bar under the supervision of the Event Manager
- Sets up and manages RSVP’s and registration for all events: online and in person.
- Processes credit card payments for all events: online and in person.
- Staff all lunchtime CLEs at the BCBA, ensuring facility preparedness, ensuring food setup, checking in attendees, assisting speakers with tech equipment, videoing seminars, and cleaning up at the event.
- Prepares video CLE, uploads to website, and sets up video for rental.
- Maintains records, notes, outlines, and checklists of events.
- Responds to all inquiries—emails, phone calls, etc.—in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Updates organizational event and facilities digital calendar, including Bar events and bookings at the Bar as directed by Event Manager.
- Posts pictures and other content to BCBA website and social media platforms.
- Any other duties as assigned by her/his supervisor.
For more information and to submit resume, email Braulio Rosa, at firstname.lastname@example.org